Friday, February 17, 2012

Look out Las Vegas, Here We Come...

Hayden & I headed down to Las Vegas to spend the week of Thanksgiving with Grammie & Grumpy.  I admit it, I was a little nervous flying by myself with Hayden for the first time.  We lucked out & were seated next to a really nice guy who was going down to LV to propose to his girlfriend so he was in a great mood.   A fussy baby was not going to bother him.  What was I worried about?  Little Mister was an angel the entire flight (he slept 90% of it).  Below is the best picture I could get of him on the plane.  Those seats get a lot smaller the older I get.


One morning Hayden was awake really early so "we" went to see if Grammie & Grumpy wanted to get up & play.  Luckily for Momma they did.  I got to go back to bed for another hour or so & when I got up they were all laying on the floor watching cartoons & eating bananas.  I think this kid could talk them into anything!






Uh oh, baby down!



 Adam joined us Wednesday night before Thanksgiving.  Just in time for turkey & Bass Pro Shops.


Hayden & Daddy checking out the trout.


Hayden & Grammie enjoying the sunshine.  We lucked out, the weather was absolutely beautiful the entire week.



 Apparently I was wrong, Hayden can't talk Grammie & Grumpy into everything.  We didn't come home with this ATV.  (Poor Daddy!)


After 10 years of living in Las Vegas I finally was able to convince Dad to stop at the Welcome to Fabulous Las Vegas sign for some pictures.  I must be wearing him down, it took me 16 years to get Christmas lights put up.  Or maybe it's his darling grandson?

No comments:

Post a Comment