It's 8:35pm as I type this, and all is quiet. Tia is feeling well with nothing much to report. She's been tired and was able to get a nice nap yesterday. We're both catching colds, which is less than ideal given the timing.
Missoula had a rediculous amount of wind this weekend. Most of the blossoms on our fruit trees held fast though. Last year squirrels ripped every single blossom off of our cherry and apricot trees. This year the squirrels aren't fairing so well... We will enjoy our rainier cherries. Our lawn is getting thick and green already. I think I mowed it for the seventh time this year yesterday. I'm currently cycling the sprinkler system zones to discover what sprinkler heads didn't survive the winter for whatever reason. Tia is making tilapia sandwiches for dinner. Our dog Senna is bumbling around with the Sunday night blues with no idea how life is about to change around the house. That's about it I guess.... Oh wait, Tia just pointed out the sprinkler test was perfect as it's pouring rain now! Not an exciting update, but what else do you do while you're hanging around the house, waiting to have a baby?
No comments:
Post a Comment